Life is terribly complex. In addition to its innumerable complexities, it can be frustrating, disheartening and disorienting. On the flip side, life can be rich, meaningful and robust in ways that we can barely imagine.
In his work as a counselor, coach, author and pastor, Craig is repeatedly exposed to the many dynamics that we experience in life and living. From this extensive bank of experience he crafts articles that are timely, relevant, informational and inspirational. It is the blending of his depth of experience in combination with his thoughtful writing style that delivers potent and robust resources to the reader. Samples of Craig’s recent articles include:
- A New Start – The Concept of a New Beginning
- Here’s Where I Stand – To Be Bold
- Cultivating the Good – Understanding the Capacity of Our Humanity
- Loneliness – Communication That Starves Relationships
- Not Where We Were – Finding Ourselves Somewhere Else
- Abandonment – When People Make Destructive Choices
- Purpose – Do I Have One?
Craig’s articles are delivered to your email account twice-monthly at absolutely no cost or obligation. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We hope that you take a moment and sign up to receive this helpful material. Likewise, we believe that you will find these articles growth-inducing, uplifting and challenging.